Foreign Children´s Groups
Are you expecting guests from abroad? Would you like to prepare an interesting programme for them? Try our app!
– St. Maurus Reliquary presentation for adults in Czech, English, German and Russian
– St. Maurus Reliquary presentation for children in Czech, English, German and Russian
– A large number of photographs of the premises, historical buildings including the non-accessible parts, St. Maurus Reliquary and its decoration details
– Presentation on the premises history
– All in text form as well
How to use the app:
– The app is used in a private device of the user
– Using the app may not disturb the tour, the guide´s presentation in particular
– For the audio presentation in the app, headphones need to be connected to the device (headphones may be purchased in the chateau ticket office – jack 3,5 mm connector)
While waiting for the tour, children can pass the time in the children´s corner – castle with a slide, or at the mock archaeological site – in a sandpit where they can practice some archaeology work. We can lend beautiful costumes to young princesses and princes. They are lent for free for a deposit.
There are several elements for children along the tour routes – they can look for lost Bečov sheep during the tour and play little games.