Bečov Chateau has been an increasingly popular wedding venue. Read on to find basic information about wedding ceremonies in Bečov nad Teplou.
We are happy you have chosen Bečov Chateau for your wedding.
- To book a date, contact Bečov Council Office first at +420 353 999 318, at least 30 days in advance
- The Registry arranges the solemnizing officer, a toast, and issues the marriage certificate
The wedding venue can be viewed:
- Low season (January–March and November–December: Mon-Fri 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- High season (April–October): Tue–Sun 10 a.m.–4 p.m.; Mon 10 a.m–2 p.m.
St. Peter´s Chateau Chapel
- Weddings are organized all year round (up to CZK 5,000 extra is charged in November-March for heating up the chapel)
- Maximum capacity – 50 guests (sitting and standing guests)
- Power supply is available in the chapel, CD player available, public toilets (free of charge)
- Weddings are arranged from April to October (if the weather is bad, it is possible to arrange in advance by phone – at +420 353 999 394 to move the ceremony to the Chateau chapel / the additional price needs to be paid before the ceremony / or under the brigde / no extra fee / – suitable for small weddings up to 15 guests, or to the Town Hall based on prior arrangement – the fee for the terrace rental will be refunded in full).
- The total capacity of the terraces is practically "unlimited" (we offer 50 decorated chairs and 10 white benches for sitting)
- There is power supply at the terrace, CD player available
- Public toilets available (free of charge)
The basic price is the rental fee:
- CZK 6,000 – wedding ceremony in the St. Peter´s Chapel + CZK 1,000 – Council fee
- CZK 4,000 – Chateau terraces wedding ceremony + CZK 1,000 – Council fee
Discount – CZK 1,000 if one of the engaged couple has a permanent residence in Bečov nad Teplou, Krásný Jez, Teplička, Chodov and Vodná (Bečov nad Teplou registry district) based on their ID card.
Discount – CZK 2,000 if both engaged have a permanent residence in one of the above locations, based on their ID card.
- Payment must be made within 30 days of the reservation!
- If the wedding ceremony is cancelled later than 60 days before the scheduled ceremony date, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total price will be charged.
- If the wedding ceremony is cancelled later than 30 days before the scheduled ceremony date, a cancellation fee of 75% of the total price will be charged.
- If the wedding ceremony is cancelled later than 24 hours (or the participants fail to arrive), a cancellation fee of 100% of the total price will be charged.
The cancellation fees may be negotiated individually e.g. in the event of a death in the family or for other serious, e.g. health reasons.
- Throwing rice, flowers and using bubble makers is prohibited in the interiors
- Throwing rice and flowers is prohibited in the exteriors
- Cars and horses are not allowed to come or park directly outside the main entrance gate
- Pets are not allowed in the Chateau garden and interiors
- Salvos of shots, fencing and other non-traditional accompanying events need to be arranged with the management in advance
- The wedding ceremony can be civil or religious
- Parking is available in a paid car park in the square (right in front of the chateau), free parking is available in Kostelní street in the council car park (5 cars), or in the paid car park at Mariánskolázeňská street, for free at the train station or at the shopping centre – map with parking areas to download
Specification of requirements
- Based on a prior arrangement, the Chateau management can provide a CD player free of charge, playing the CD can be arranged as well
- If the couple wish to have some flower decorations applied (in particular for the terrace arch), they are obliged to inform the Chateau management, including the name and contact of the supplier, a week before the scheduled ceremony date at the latest
- Any other requirements must be given in advance and approved by the Chateau management
If any special requirements are not provided, the Chateau management shall not be liable for any complications caused!